Flo2Cash is fully compliant with the PCI-DSS v 3.2, Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard.
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard or PCI-DSS, is a set of policies and procedures created jointly in 2004 by Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. It has the following objectives:
- Protect card users against misuse of their personal information.
- Optimize the security of card transactions.
Flo2Cash is fully PCI-DSS compliant, which ensures that every transaction on its network is secure and the personal information of its clients is protected. It strictly follows the following policies and procedures to maintain the highest level of security.
- A well defined information security policy that is strictly followed at all times.
- Restricted and controlled access to system information and operations.
- Use of firewalls to ensure that a secure network for transactions is maintained at all times.
- Protected repositories for storing personal information of card holder.
- Digital encryption for transmitting card holder's data through public networks.
- Highest level of vulnerability management for protection against hackers.
- Constant monitoring and regular testing of networks.